7.23.2005

Coldplay

I feel safe, I feel warm when you're here
Then I do no wrong
I am cured, when I'm by your side
I'm alright, alright

I am safe, when I am with you
And I feel warm, If you want me to
I am cured, when I'm by your side

I'm alright

Careful where you stand,My love
Careful where you lay your head
It's true we're always looking out for one another

I feel safe, when I am with you,My love
I feel warm, when you want me too
I am cured when you are around

I'm alright

Careful where you stand
Careful where you lay your head
It's true we're always looking out for one another

So I like a quiet time please
Yeah, I like a quiet time

Careful where you stand
Now, careful where you stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP