5.17.2005

Sleeeeeeep

So I keep sleeping in all my free time. After an amazing graduation weekend I found that I am exhausted and it is just about all I can do to drag myself to and from work each day. I know it will pass, but for now I am a hermit. I guess its just all of the adrenaline wearing off..or maybe it's the fact that I got a total of 8 hours sleep all weekend...either way, I am tired! Constantly! I don't like that feeling.

I dreamt of New York last night. It was Thanksgiving and I went to the parade. Man I can't wait to be up there. But there is so much to do here first!! Like packing and selling some of my stuff (including me car!) and continuing the job/apartment search...

If only I wasn't so tired....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP